- Product Features
The PTO Link™ Safety Bolt, is Ball Detent Clevis Pin (Bolt) designed to fully align the two mating plates of the PTO Link™ System. The bolt further secures the plates (much like a deadbolt lock), to withstand most high torque scenarios or instances of reverse torque on the PTO shaft. The Safety Bolt is required when using the PTO Link™ system.
INSTALL: After the two plates are coupled, locate the aligned 1⁄2′′ hole/openings through both plates of the fully locked PTO Link™ system, positioned across from the shear/locking pin. Insert the Safety Bolt through the 1⁄2′′ opening of both plates, starting from either the tractor side or implement side plate, until it has emerged through the coupled plates. The ball detent of the Safety Bolt (now emerging through both plates) will release its internal spring and secure the plates together. UNINSTALL: Push the end of the Safety Bolt. Then, pull the head of the emerging pin, until it is fully removed from the coupled plates. NOTE: When the PTO Link™ system is not in use, affix the Safety Bolt through the 1⁄2′′ opening on the tractor plate or implement plate for convenient storage.
- The NEW Safety Bolt is an upgraded version of the original PTO Link™ Safety Plunger Pin
- Stand-alone one-piece locking clevis pin/bolt - for quick and easy removal
- Installs from Tractor or Implement side - even with gloves on!
- Grade 8 bolt, stainless steel spring-loaded ball detent, provides enhanced safety, protection and durability to your PTO Link™ system
- Ball detent depresses and springs up to hold the Clevis Pin/Bolt into place
- NOTE: A Safety Bolt (or an original Plunger Pin) is included with every Tractor (Female) Plate purchase. We RECOMMEND keeping SPARE safety bolts, since it’s a stand-alone bolt and can be misplaced while not in use.
- (1.225′′ L x 0.630′′ W)
- 1.1 oz