GROZ 12-ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack. Included is Load limiting device and welded construction for increased performance and durability.
100% Factory tested and conforms to ASME PALD 2009 certification. Ideal for use with HCV, Trucks (9-24 ton), Buses.
- “Load Limiting Device”: safety feature to make sure the jack is not accidentally used beyond the rated capacity
- Welded construction ensures leak proof performance
- Forged steel base plate imparts higher stability under high load compared to jacks with CI base plates
- Increased durability due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and close tolerances
- Machined and polished RAM with die cut threads to reduce wear and tear
Manufactured from hardness and polished stainless steel. Most useful when checking tool angle while cutting threads in metal turning lathes. Indicators for Whitwirth, BA, BSF, Metric, American National and Acme threads.