- Product Features
The PTO Link™ HD system (for tractors 35 HP to 130 HP) is designed to quickly and safely
connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO... in seconds! The PTO Link™ is
the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting plates
(female and male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor (Female) Plate
installed and every implement should have an Implement (Male) Plate installed.
- Works with rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO for tractors 35 HP to 130 HP
- Designed for all size implements including large flex-wing/batwing cutters
- Simple one-step installation and easy removal for each plate. No special tools or installation hardware required
- Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQSM finish)
- Adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the driveline.
- The PTO Link™ is NOT an adapter. To be in compliance with ASABE standards, do not use the PTO Link™ system in combination with PTO adapters.
- Limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link™ parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- NOTE: This product is for a single HD Implement (Male) Plate only. The HD Tractor (Female) Plate will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system.
- Compatibility: the PTO Link™ HD System (Blue Label) is NOT compatible or interchangeable with other PTO Link™ systems (Red or White Label), due to the specific design of mating components for other systems.
- HD Implement (Male) Plate (4.75” W x 5” H)
- HD Implement (Male) Plate: 4 lbs, 5 oz
As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation,
shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.